Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world, and has earned a place on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 over the last three years, Futuri, which has twice been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, seeks a Media Research Analyst to be based out of our Seven Hills, Ohio, headquarters.
The primary role of the Media Research Analyst is to analyze qualitative and quantitative data, trends, consumer behavior, and competitive factors aimed at creating persuasive sales presentations for our clients. The role is measured by the ability to quickly and accurately build business stories using qualitative and quantitative data. The ideal candidate is naturally curious and analytical, yet able to work quickly and meet deadlines. They like working with others in a team oriented environment, are comfortable communicating with clients, and thrive under pressure.
- Work quickly to pull accurate market research that responds to requests from markets of various sizes and meet deadlines.
- Use data on consumers, competitors and marketplace to consolidate information into reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and use data to build persuasive sales presentations and stories.
- Gain insights into customer attitudes and needs through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Ensure that presentations are accurate, clear and complete.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Excel proficiency
- PowerPoint experience
- Analytic software experience
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 years experience with quantitative and qualitative media data and software.
- 1 years experience working in a media sales department or advertising agency or as a business research analyst
- Proven experience analyzing consumer behavior
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or relevant field preferred
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)