Futuri Media, named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters. We are seeking a National Account Manager. The National Account Manager will engage Media Executives at the local, regional and corporate levels to understand their strategies for success and sell Futuri Media technology that accelerates the path to success.
- The confidence and credibility to engage and gain access to key decision makers within media operations
- Ability to comprehend complex media strategies and present enterprising solutions that will help them hit goals.
- Persistence and tenacity to break through media executives’ busy schedules and have a significant presence within their operations.
- Manage and nurture relationships with media executives to ensure a measurable return on their investments with Futuri Media.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of content development from a programming perspective (news director, program director, ops manager).
- Understanding of how a media operation is structured and works.
- Business-minded: Ability to make decisions without a structured business model.
- Willing to travel.
- Motivated by positively impacting business.
Education and Experience
- Media experience, preferably as a General Manager, Operations Manager, Director of Sales, Regional Manager.
- Experience persuading and communicating with top executives and decision makers.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)