Futuri has an opening for a TopicPulse Moderator. TopicPulse provides publishers and broadcasters with automatic discovery of online content, such as news stories, as well as minute-by-minute analysis and insight into social activity (local or national) around a given story or piece of content.
The TopicPulse Moderator:
- Monitors the platform to make sure all functions are working properly and escalates platform issues to the proper channels
- Manages quality control/assurance of TopicPulse
- Moderates news topics including digital and video content
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Listening skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand
- Basic understanding of web technology and interfaces
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Communications, Journalism
- Radio and/or Television Broadcast experience is required
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members. We work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)