Futuri has an opening for a full-time SUPPORT ENGINEER on our growing team. Futuri Media, named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec (2 years running), creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters.
Futuri SUPPORT ENGINEERS work with our partners (radio, TV, and digital publishers) to provide outstanding customer support and technical guidance in using the Futuri platform. Support Engineers at Futuri are strong communicators via telephone and e-mail, working to troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues that may arise in the process of using Futuri's products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand
- Demonstrated experience in timely problem solving
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Basic understanding of web technology and interfaces
- Ability to proactively identify trends and work with product teams to identify solutions
- Enjoy learning about new technologies
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
- Experience with help desk software and/or support tickets
- Some experience with radio station automation systems
- Demonstrated experience in learning/using radio related systems and software
- Experience as a webmaster and/or content manager
- Apple or Geek Squad support experience
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)