Operations Project Manager for All Futuri Products (#engage, Futuri Mobile, POST, Streaming, TopicPulse, TopLine)
Futuri Media, named 2017 Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters. We are seeking an Operations Project Manager to be based out of our Cleveland, Ohio office. You will be working with our product teams, including a Product Manager and Development Team, to ensure customer success for multiple products.
In this position you will:
- Have a track record of collaborating with teams to meet goals and objectives.
- Effectively manage and communicate with Developers.
- Bring perspective and solutions to problems escalated from Support.
- Manage fast-paced team projects in an effective and efficient way.
- Understand what it is like to be on the consumer end of media and media technology. Be willing to share your user experiences and great ideas.
- Create, organize and maintain all policies and procedures in a central location related to assigned product-base.
- Manage LiquidPlanner software.
You must be able to:
- Document / Validate / Communicate solutions, proposals, mitigation plans, and processes.
- Have passion as a proactive self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrate an intense attention to details and be highly organized.
- Offer solutions as a problem solver, who can determine system resolutions without involving the product manager, where appropriate.
You will be successful if you have:
- A fierce attention to detail
- A high level of organization
- An empathetic, client-focused, positive attitude
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAMP) is required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience working with media technology is preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills and be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri is a fun place to work and has a team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members. However, this is not your typical 9 to 5 gig. At Futuri, we work hard and bring passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, a generous PTO policy, maternity / paternity leave, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs.
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)