Futuri Media, named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec (2 years running), creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to be based out of our Cleveland, Ohio office. The Tech Ops team is responsible for the provisioning and maintenance of the infrastructure across all products. The DevOps Engineer must be able to work on numerous products throughout several stages of development. In this role, the DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively on a fast-paced team to deploy and operate our systems, while bringing solutions to resolve issues. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of new technologies and is willing to research and implement new strategies.
- Strong background in Linux Administration.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience with SQL or MySQL.
- Experience with MongoDB or Redis.
- A working understanding of PHP and Node.JS.(Python and Ruby a plus)
- Familiarity with version control systems, Git preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always available service
- Audio/Video Streaming experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, a generous PTO policy, maternity / paternity leave, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)