Do you have a passion for media?
Can you command a room?
Do you have a dynamic and outgoing personality?
If you answered yes to those three questions, we want to talk to you!
Futuri Media, named 2018 Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters. We are seeking a Sales Trainer and Partner Success Specialist to be based out of our Cleveland, Ohio office.
The Sales Trainer and Partner Success Specialist is responsible for training media executives on Futuri Media’s innovative sales technology, TopLine. In this role, you would also provide sales training and support for client stations to sell sponsorships on Futuri’s Audience Engagement products (Mobile, #engage, LDR, Streaming, POST). You must be able and willing to travel (~20% of the time) to client markets to train sales team on TopLine usage.
Sales Trainer and Partner Success Specialist Responsibilities:
- Organize, conduct and evaluate training programs for our client’s media sales operations, related to sales research.
- Direct structured learning experiences that motivates product engagement.
- Identify and assess needs within broadcast operations specifically related to individuals responsible for revenue generation.
- Successfully onboard new clients
- Meet with Sales Managers and other supervisors to ascertain needs
related to sales research.
- Monitor client engagement and provide appropriate training as needed.
- Monitor client engagement, develop recommendations to build more engagement.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and adapt approach according to client and peer feedback.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue through programming features
Sales Trainer and Partner Success Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience leading training events in a corporate setting.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a media sales environment.
- Detailed knowledge of how radio ratings (PPM and diary methods), digital audience measurement, and revenue generation (local spot, off-air, digital, etc) works.
- Sales training and demonstration experience
- Experience training media sales teams on digital sales opportunities
- Willing to travel ~20% of the time.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate through technology
- Ability to connect with professional individuals and audiences and quickly earn credibility.
- Understanding of digital, mobile, and social marketing.
- Public speaking experience.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, a generous PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)