If you’re a rising marketing star who’s looking to make an impact at a fast-growing media technology company, this job post is worth a read.
Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,000 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 in the last three years, Cleveland-based Futuri, which has been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, recently opened a Chicago office and seeks an Assistant Marketing Manager for this location.
If you’re the ideal candidate for this role, you understand both the importance of analytics and the value of a powerfully structured and designed sales presentation.
You're highly organized and a champion multi-tasker who's proud to be known as a doer.
You’re excited by both the benefits and the challenges that come with being part of a fast-growing company, and being part of a company with core values of trust, speed, passion, and proactivity truly appeals to you.
Assistant Marketing Manager responsibilities
- Collaborate with the SVP, Strategic Marketing & Brand Development, to develop, execute, and track the performance of marketing campaigns for a portfolio of brands and the company itself.
- Deliver on all requests for sales materials (decks, one-sheets, etc). Depending on the specifics of the deliverable, as well as current department bandwidth, the Assistant Marketing Manager will either create and deliver materials on their own, or they’ll outsource to a freelance resource.
- Develop copy for advertising campaigns, client emails, website updates, social posts, and other creative as needed.
- Manage all email marketing activities, including creating newsletters, surveys, and product announcements, managing email databases, and tracking and optimizing campaign performance.
- Ensure that all marketing materials, including the website, are regularly updated with new information on and creative for product developments.
- Work on other marketing and PR initiatives as assigned.
- Manage department partners and freelancers as needed.
Assistant Marketing Manager requirements
- At least three years experience in a marketing-related role required.
- The successful candidate must be highly organized, detailed-oriented, and an effective multi-tasker.
- Effective written communication skills; strong copywriting skills a must.
- Experience and proven success working with email marketing campaigns, using software like Constant Contact, is required.
- A strong mind for data and analytics, and the best ways to track performance on different traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- The ability to effectively manage projects, especially those that require input and/or deliverables from multiple parties, in a manner that respects deadlines.
- Mastery of SEO basics and a strong knowledge of Google Analytics required.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and G Suite required. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Wordpress, and project management tools like Asana or Liquid Planner a plus.
- The ability to work independently and self-start.
- The ability to work flexible hours occasionally as needed.
- Experience in the technology and/or media industries a plus.
- Public relations experience, particularly in the technology field, a plus.
- High standards for your work, and a high level of personal accountability.
- A healthy sense of humor is a must.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig. We work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to make media indispensable. Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
Futuri Media benefits include excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, a generous PTO policy, and maternity / paternity leave. As part of the WeWork community, our downtown Chicago location includes amenities like cold brew on tap, a fitness center, and perks and benefits designed to help you succeed and save you money. Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more on Futuri Media, visit futurimedia.com/jobs.
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)