Futuri Media, named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters. We are seeking a part-time Assistant Design Coordinator to be based out of our Cleveland, Ohio office.
The Assistant Design Coordinator is responsible for quality execution of sales collateral for clients and administrative efforts to support TopLine. This position reports directly to the Design Coordinator to generate a successful product that consistently meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Assisting with the production of client creative, sourcing images, and checking copy.
- Storyboarding and facilitating design of station positioning assets.
- Communicates and works closely with copy editors to ensure the final designs meet the Futuri standards, the clients standards, and match the client need.
- Organization and trafficking of client assets.
- Facilitating new client onboarding into the TopLine system.
- Support the Design Coordinator and Director, TopLine as needed.
DESIRED BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and aggressive deadlines
- Team oriented
- Tech savvy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint is a must)
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop (not essential, but an advantage)
- Strong administration and and organizational skills
- Effective project management skills
- Brand management
- Process improvement
- A degree in Marketing (not essential, but an advantage)
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)