Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 in the last three years, Cleveland-based Futuri, which has been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, recently opened a Chicago office and seeks a DevOps Engineer to be based out of the Kinzie WeWork. The Tech Ops team is responsible for the provisioning and maintenance of the infrastructure across all products. The DevOps Engineer must be able to work on numerous products throughout several stages of development. In this role, the DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively on a fast-paced team to deploy and operate our systems, while bringing solutions to resolve issues. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of new technologies and is willing to research and implement new strategies.
- Strong background in Linux Administration.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience with SQL or MySQL.
- Experience with MongoDB or Redis.
- A working understanding of PHP and Node.JS.(Python and Ruby a plus)
- Familiarity with version control systems, Git preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always available service
- Must be comfortable working effectively from a satellite office, using Zoom, Slack, and similar technologies to stay engaged with the core team in Cleveland.
- Audio/Video Streaming experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig. We work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to make media indispensable. Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
Futuri Media provides excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and a generous PTO policy. As part of the WeWork community, our downtown Chicago location includes amenities like cold brew on tap, a fitness center, and perks and benefits designed to help you succeed and save you money. Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more on Futuri Media, visit futurimedia.com/jobs.
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)