Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 in the last three years, Cleveland-based Futuri, which has been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec two years running, recently opened a Chicago office, and we seek to add an Illinois-based National Account Manager to join our growing team.
The National Account Manager will engage media executives at the local, regional and corporate levels to understand their strategies for success and sell Futuri Media technology that accelerates the path to success.
- The confidence and credibility to engage and gain access to key decision makers within media operations
- Ability to comprehend complex media strategies and present enterprising solutions that will help them hit goals.
- Persistence and tenacity to break through media executives’ busy schedules and have a significant presence within their operations.
- Manage and nurture relationships with media executives to ensure a measurable return on their investments with Futuri Media.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of content development from a programming perspective (news director, program director, ops manager).
- Understanding of how a media operation is structured and works.
- Business-minded: Ability to make decisions without a structured business model.
- Willing to travel.
- Motivated by positively impacting business.
Education and Experience
- Media experience, preferably as a General Manager, Operations Manager, Director of Sales, or Regional Manager.
- Experience persuading and communicating with top executives and decision makers.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig. We work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to make media indispensable. Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
Futuri Media provides excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and a generous PTO policy. As part of the WeWork community, our downtown Chicago location includes amenities like cold brew on tap, a fitness center, and perks and benefits designed to help you succeed and save you money. Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more on careers at Futuri Media, visit futurimedia.com/jobs.
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)