Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world, and has earned a place on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 over the last three years, Futuri, which has twice been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, seeks a Finance and Strategy Analyst to be based out of our Seven Hills, Ohio, headquarters.
The Finance and Strategy Analyst will coordinate, manage, and produce business insight reports across the company. Working directly with the CEO, SVP Finance, and SVP Strategy/Corporate Development, the Finance and Strategy Analyst will produce systems to answer key business questions shaping the future direction of the company.
- Collect, manage, and organize key business data to produce essential reports
- Work cross functional to implement systems and processes, reducing manual lift in the reporting process
- Provide analysis and input around interpreting key business trends and identify key drivers of business performance and growth
DESIRED BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
- Independent hard worker, self-starter, constant and curious learner
- Business acumen and desire to work in an undefined and rapidly changing role
- Passion for answering key business questions with data collection and manipulation
- Ability to effectively communicate business requirements with stakeholders at all levels
- High attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Business Software - Excel Mastery, NetSuite or similar ERP system knowledge
- Experience creating Board/C-Suite level business decks
- Financial modeling and variance analysis
- Familiarity with SQL or another querying language
- Understanding of VBP Macros
- Business degree in Finance, Accounting (or work experience to support)
- MBA preferred, but not required
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)