Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world, and has earned a place on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 over the last three years, Futuri, which has twice been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, seeks a Full Stack Developer to be based out of our Seven Hills, Ohio, headquarters.
The Full Stack Developer must be able to work on numerous products throughout all stages of development. In this role, the Full Stack Developer will work collaboratively on a fast-paced team to develop, deploy, operate our systems, and problem solve to resolve issues. Commitment to follow-through and on-time delivery of organizational initiatives is key, so the best candidates will have a can-do attitude, a sense of self-awareness about their time, and work intensity. The position requires a passion for learning and mastering new technologies.
- Participate in development across the Futuri tech stack.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on scope and development plans provided by OM/Product Development
- Work with VIP Support Team to resolve Tier Two Support tickets
- Collaborate with Mobile and Support team on updating, building, managing and maintaining mobile apps and Voice Skills.
- Help improve our product quality by collaborating on automated testing and code reviews.
- Research, advise and assist implementation of new strategies.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) from four-year college or university; or successful completion of training program from a technical school or coding bootcamp; or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ year experience working with relational database systems (we use MySQL primarily)
- 1+ year experience working with NoSQL databases (we use Redis and MongoDB among others)
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience working with external APIs from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or other search and social media platforms is a plus
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools is a plus
- Knowledge of implementing automated testing/QA processes is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
*Please include your GitHub profile link, or public examples of your work with your application.
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values. Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)