Futuri Media creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, Futuri is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world, and has earned a place on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 over the last three years, Futuri, which has twice been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, seeks a National Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
The National Account Manager will engage media executives at the local, regional and corporate levels to understand their strategies for success and sell Futuri Media technology that accelerates the path to success.
- Move new business and up-sell business through the sales pipeline
- Develop a thorough understanding of our Audience Engagement and Sales Intelligence suites of products and stay current on upgrades and new products
- Create strategies to make sales with new customers and to expand markets, while keeping a strict focus on building customer retention rates
- Manage and nurture relationships with media executives to ensure a measurable return on their investments with Futuri Media, and identify opportunities to up-sell additional products and services
- Proven ability to comprehend complex media strategies and present enterprising solutions that will help media customers hit goals
- Understanding of content development from a programming perspective (news director, program director, ops manager)
- Understanding of how a media operation is structured and works
- Passion for sales
- Use of ongoing metrics to identify sales patterns that enhance or hinder your performance and create strategies to enhance or overcome findings
- Willing to travel 30%
- 2 years of media experience, preferably as a Digital Sales Manager or Digital Content Manager or Podcast experience
- Proven experience persuading and communicating with top executives and decision makers
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for Futuri Media’s culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. We value and support a sensible work-life balance for our team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; we work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
The Futuri culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Futuri provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and free monthly massages! Futuri Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on careers at Futuri Media, please visit futurimedia.com/jobs
Futuri Media LLC
Company Website: futurimedia.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)